What Information Does Organic Growth Guru Gather About You?
Data Collected Automatically: Most of the data we collect in and through the Website is technical in nature and is collected and processed automatically through cookies and similar software-based technologies used. The data we may collect by such automated means may include the following:
- The Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the site you visited before coming to our Website, the URL of the site you visit after leaving our Website, the type of device, browser, and operating system you are using, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
- Information about the articles, content (written, images & videos, etc.), or services that you have searched and/or viewed on the Website.
- Usage history relating to the Website.
- Browsing history.
- Information we collect on the use of the Website via cookies.
Google Analytics is an element of the Website. By using cookies, Google Analytics collects and stores data such as time of visit, pages visited, time spent on each page of the Website, the Internet Protocol address, and the type of device, operating system, and browser used to access the Website. By using a browser plugin provided by Google, you can opt out of Google Analytics.
Data You Provide to Us: We may collect Personal Information from you, including your name, e-mail address, and phone number, when you engage in any of the following activities:
- Sign up to receive promotional materials and newsletters via e-mail.
- Participate in a contest, promotion, survey, etc.
How Does Organic Growth Guru Use Your Information?
We may use the information you provide to us for a variety of purposes, including the following:
- To respond to your inquiries.
- To contact you about new content, products, services, special events, and promotions.
- To help us learn about your preferences.
- To help us improve our Website, content, products, services, and other offerings.
- To otherwise enhance your experience on our Website.
Who Do We Share Personal Information With?
When you visit our Website, we unintentionally share information that we collect from you, such as your e-mail (in hashed form), IP address, or information about your device, browser, or operating system, with our service providers. In addition, we may disclose Personal Information you provide to us or that we collect automatically on the Website with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers, such as data storage service providers, marketing service providers, and communications service providers. Such service providers are only allowed to use Personal Information disclosed to them for the purpose of providing us the services and for no other purposes, and all of this data is anonymized.
- Public authorities, such as law enforcement, if we are legally required to do so or if we need to protect our rights or the rights of third parties.
OGG utilizes log files, common among websites, to gather various information such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks. These logs serve the purpose of analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking user movement, and gathering demographic data. It’s important to note that IP addresses and other collected information are not associated with personally identifiable data and are anonymized.
Cookies and Web Beacons
When you visit OGG, small pieces of information known as “cookies” may be stored on your computer (PC). These cookies can help identify your browser and store preferences, record user-specific information about the pages you access, and customize webpage content based on your browser type or other information sent through your browser. Here’s an overview of the different types of cookies we use and how you can manage their settings:
- Required Cookies: These cookies are essential for navigating the Website, accessing secure areas, and using our services. Since required cookies are necessary for the Website’s operation, there is no option to opt out of these cookies.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use the Website, such as the pages you visit most frequently and any error messages received. We use this information to improve the Website’s functionality and performance. Occasionally, we may work with third parties to analyze visitor usage statistics. You can find instructions on how to opt out of performance cookies in your browser settings.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable the Website to remember information you’ve entered or choices you’ve made, such as your language or region, providing enhanced and personalized features. They also help optimize your usage of the Website after logging in. For instance, they can remember changes you’ve made to text size, fonts, or other customizable elements on web pages.
Communication Between OGG and You
If you send OGG a message via e-mail or form, we may store and use that message for processing, compiling statistical information, improving our services and support, or getting in touch with you.
Accessing or Changing Your Information
You have the option to access, review, and edit the Personal Information you provide to us online. To update your Personal Information or communication preferences, you can contact us. Please note that requests to update your information may take up to 30 days to process, and you may continue to receive communications from OGG using the previously provided information until your request becomes effective.
You can also opt out of receiving marketing or promotional communications that use your Personal Information collected online by following the unsubscribe instructions in each newsletter or promotional communication you receive.
We retain Personal Information about you only for as long as needed for the purposes for which it was collected. Personal Information is only kept for as long as needed for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice and for our legitimate business purposes, after which it is scrubbed, de-identified, anonymized, or obfuscated as soon as possible unless otherwise required by applicable legislation. Personal Information that we collect as a result of your subscribing to our newsletter will be stored until you decide to withdraw your subscription.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our websites, we do not have any control over third-party websites. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and this Privacy Notice does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and review the privacy notice applicable to the website in question.
The Website and the services are not intended for children under the age of 18. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 18 years of age. We do not intentionally collect, sell, or process the Personal Information of individuals under 18 years of age.
Updated on July 28, 2023.